The Opposing Kingdom
Home
user cp
market
compendium

lurking: 1 Guest(s)
Human 24yo Female, Short & Thin Native 0 posts 0 Honor 290 ☪ Layla
Hello everyone! I mentioned this briefly in the Discord chat but figured I'd make a more official thread here for planning purposes.

So I've got my girl @Morrighan and she will definitely be against the first kingdom in the works that's peaceful/neutral. I don't feel that I have the time to lead a kingdom myself, but I very much want to get her involved in one that's stuck in the old ways and is all about equines being #1. She hates the canines and wants to seek revenge on them eventually for stripping her beloved magic away. She grew up in a kingdom that trained a lot of strong warriors so I see her doing well in that environment. Really any sort of ideals are fine as long as they don't agree with coexisting with canines.

I'd love to hear ideas for a kingdom, especially if you've got a character to lead something like this. Throw your thoughts at me :D

Canine 1365yo Male, Tall & Average Native 19 posts 0 Honor 0 ☪ Scamander
I could offer up nyx to this potentially. yes I know he's a wolf however he befriended and was part of the Ouren Keepers during the war due to his alliance with some of the godborn Equus
she would perhaps know him if she was part of the same group Tongue

@Nyx there's a very slim chance she would want anything to do with any canine, but feel free to send me more info on that group through Discord!

Human yo Female, Native 0 posts 0 Honor 25 ☪
I'd love to offer up a new equine I have coming in! Her design is currently in the works from ray-gunz but she's gonna be a viking themed warrior. I could honestly see her leading this group unless someone else wants to stand up to the plate

@Centience sweet! I look forward to seeing her come into play :D

JUMP: